Friday, March 21, 2008

Sorry for the Delay

Since getting back to Doha, things have been crazy. I will be headed back to Baltimore on Sunday, so I am going to try and write some updates on the plane. I do have to stuff to update you on, but I have done so much computer work lately I don't feel like writing much when I get home.
I have finished some more books. Since my last book update, you can add these to the list:

  • 32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny -Phillip Done
  • Doctor on Everest -Ken Kamler
  • Getting to Yes -Roger Fisher and William Ury
  • Touching My Father's Soul -Jambling Tenzing Norgay
  • Deception Point - Dan Brown
  • Breaking Vegas -Ben Mezrich

I have some more in the cooker as well. Anyway, I will get you all an update soon. Take care and keep in touch!

No comments: