Saturday, February 9, 2008

Country Roads

So guys, I have been trying to get ready to come back to the states and it has been crazy busy. I have to prepare some reports, Board of Directors slides, get my Mentees to continue the data collection I have started, etc. It has been crazy. Anyway, I will be in the states from the 12th until March 4. I will be in WSS, Morgantown, and Pipestem. I will be in Morgantown from around the 16th through the 23rd (ish) Pipestem is 24th through the 2nd. The rest of the time I will be in WSS. If you get a strange number on your cellphone, answer it. I will be using probably my dad's cell phone while I am in town. There probably will not be any major posts on here until I get back. I might throw some thoughts on here about coming back to the states...apprently, repartriation is a interesting process.

Also, I really like the fact that Coach Stew kicked 3 guys off the team for dealing in drugs. I like the precedent he is setting. That is what West Virginians like to see in a coach. Someone that won't put up with crap and acts on it when faced with it. You come to play at WVU, you need to play hard on and off the field. I think Stew will make us proud...

See you all soon. Cheers!

2 comments:

Aiken4Motown said...

Give me a call when you get to the U.S. Dick. I haven't talked to you in forever. If you get board, I am sure you have plenty to do, but we would love to see you in Aiken.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael,

Setting here with your mom reading your blog. Hope all is well, your mom is fixing me Pork Chops, Twice Baked Patatos. teehee :) ttyl