Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Photos...as Promised

Of course, we had to stop on 23 before going, but during Ramadan...no 'drinks' are served. From L to R. Carol, Me, Mitch, Pam (GM's Wife), Deb, Jim, and Willie (The Hotel GM). He is German but he cancelled schnitzel night before I left. I told him he needed to recheck his heritage.

This picture comes out fine on my computer but I cannot get it to upload. This is the whirling guy. That is a huge piece of cloth he is spinning above his head. Really Cool. I will try again. Maybe someone else got a pic.


Mitch, Sarah, Carol, John and Connie. (John is Scottish, I love to sit and talk to him. ) The last time we talked I was talking about staying up late to watch the game. He leaned over and asked, "You Americans, Why do you call it football? Only one guy is allowed to kick it" Good point.


Chuck (Our Division VP, flew over for a 24 hour stay to go to a meeting), Alan, Walt, and Greg

No comments: