Monday, September 3, 2007

Random stuff...

So, this is the second time I am writing this. My mouse screwed up...and I hate to write things twice.

The laundry guy got on the elevator today and asked where my laundry was at. He told me that I usually send stuff down on Mondays and they were wondering. Are you kidding? The laundry staff knows when I send stuff down? I don't even know that...I just send it down when I have a pile.

Watching WVU football (or not watching...in my case) in Qatar is not fun. I had a little too much fun and paid the next day. Do not be dehydrated in the Middle East...painful. I did have slingbox access, but they didn't have the WVU game on. Dang it.

Erin, my wonderful cousin, is a host on a college show at WMLU from 3-5 on sundays. I was talking to her and she gave me a shout out. How cool is that? They have a web cast, so I got to listen to it live. I loved it!

Last, the supervisors are making good progress. They are coming to me with problems and asking what to do. Awesome! I even had one supervisor from last night turn in a shift log (which I make them do) and it had positive comments for a crew on it! I told him to document the positive actions and turn back into me officially, so we can recognize them. I loved it.

This post is alot shorter than the previous one, but since the blog messed up and lost it, I was not in the mood to be as funny as I was in the last one. Sorry.

Lets Go Mountaineers!

No comments: