Sunday, April 27, 2008

Impromptu Pool Party

Carol and I were chatting on Friday and it was going to be such a nice evening we decided to see if anyone wanted to enjoy it with us. So we started calling all of the neighbors, plus some friends at the Ritz and other compounds for an impromptu pool party. We took my little boom box, a cooler, a few bags of chip and some dip to the pool and it actually turned out to be a blast. The weather was kick ass. We had about 13 people show up and hang out. The weather was so nice that no one was leaving. It was that fun. Well, needless to say I had to run home (luckily I live 50 yards away) to refill the cooler later in the evening. Some people had a really good time. We had a Yoga demonstration (that was hillarous), very insightful discussions on the election process, and driving tips for Doha. There were a few good shots, but I will give you the highlights:




Early evening before more showed up. Relaxing by the pool.




Much later in the evening. This is Carol and her Brother Dave in the pool. I am in the back of the pool (you can see my shadow). Most of the party at some time during the night took a swim, some vountary, others not. It was an absolute blast...funny, I didn't hear from anyone on Saturday. Must have been that cooler refill....Hmmmmm.....

No comments: