Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sorry Guys

I have been a little lax lately and I apologize. Let me give you a couple of updates. Baltimore was awesome. This international experience did wonders for me there and it was great being able to meet some great names in the EMS world. I made some really good contacts and hopefully made some in-roads on some jobs. As a side note, I was almost totally disconnected from the world for more than a week...you know what... you need to try it. I had email in my room, and a landline phone, I had a calling card I could check my voicemail in the room or call mom and dad, but that was it. While I was out and about in the city I was totally disconnected. It was like being young again. I went where I wanted, did what I wanted, etc. It was nice not to be at arms reach by anyone for a few days. Now, it might be difficult to do that for a long period of time, but one day leave the phone at home. Leave the IPOD in the car, the laptop in the case and just get out. Get out in the city and NOT be connected...it is a refreshing feeling in our overly connected world. (Ironic now that I blog about this on the internet...)

I am planning some trips and doing many things at work. I hope to give you guys a good update very soon. Take care.

No comments: