Saturday, July 14, 2007

La Majestic Gardens Villa #3

Front of house. My driver decided not to use the carport. Everything in the picture is my villa.
Brand new (see the construction materials?) 3 BR, 2.5 Bath, Carport, etc.

This is from the back wall in the dining area. I am looking back towards the front door. The kitchen is off to the right.


This is probably the worst feature of the house. Everything else is so nicely done, but the colors in the kitchen are a little lame. Everything is hidden by a cabinet. The tall one is left is a fridge, the bottom one a freezer, under the counter between the sink and microwave is the dishwasher, and right beside it the washer and dryer (one unit).


This is upstairs with my back to the front of the building. The master bedroom is on the left. There are 2 bedrooms on the right and a bathroom at the end of the hall. There is also a closet on the left just past the staircase.


The master bedroom. I am looking from the back from the front of the house. There is a recessed area between my bedroom and bathroom. Have you noticed? No closets. They do not use them over here. You use wardrobes...so add that to my shopping list. Also, have you noticed the Marble floors throughout the entire house? Electronic digital cooling throughout the house (there is no heat, there is no need any time of year). Once I get it furnished I will update the photos...

1 comment:

Reshae said...

i did notice the marble floors...but it makes sense when it's a brazillion degrees outside all the time:)

i also figured you'd like the kitchen, it's already half WV...now just add the gold and you're good to go...;)