Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Car

So, I got a new car. It's a Skoda...whatever that is...I don't even know what model. 5 Speed, small ass engine, and a tape deck...whatever. It was the cheapest they had....enjoy!






This was the other reason I went back outside to take pictures of my car. I don't have a dream SUV (mine is a truck), but this one surely ranks... Notice the Color...




Now look at the kick ass interior! I would love to have this one while I was over here....or even if I was home...oh well....



Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh daddy you are like a pimp now! SHLA LA LA LA LA.
Nice wheels, you going to bring that car home so you can put it in the BED of your TRUCK!

Anonymous said...

Feet,
A Skoda is a car made by Volkswagen. They found the design in Eastern Europe. It really isn't bad but they didn't know about WVU colors or you could have it!
Parsons